There are generally two ways to get an Pearl Harbor Ticket means Arizona Memorial ticket and to manage your time at Pearl Harbor. The choice as to which option is up to you.
Option 1: You reserve the ticket on your own through the National Park Service Website. The tickets for any given day become available two months in advance. Once those are sold out, there is another set that becomes available three days before the given date. These tickets can sell out quickly, sometimes in seconds. If you would like to reserve the tickets and go to Pearl Harbor Tour on your own, here is what you need to do.
1) Go to the National Park Service website and reserve the tickets. They are free, but there is a $1 reservation fee for reserving online.
2) Once you have gotten the tickets that you need, be sure to mark your calendar for the date of your Pearl Harbor tickets.
3) Make sure that you have transportation arranged to go to Pearl Harbor. You can rent a car, catch the city bus, catch a taxi, or use a ride-share.
4) If you rent a car, you will need to drive to Pearl Harbor and find parking. (Parking can be hard to find and it is very limited at Pearl Harbor National Memorial)
5) Make sure you get to Pearl Harbor well in advance of your ticket time.
6) Go to the ticket counter to redeem your ticket voucher.
7) Make sure to be in line at least 15 minutes before the time on your ticket. Remember, if you are late, you may be locked out of the theater, and your ticket will have expired.
8) If you missed your time, you can either stand in the standby line or try and reserve a ticket for another day.
Option 2: The other way to get to see the USS Arizona Memorial is by booking a Pearl Harbor Tour. The procedure is quite simple.
1) Book a Pearl Harbor Tour. That is all and let other to deal with all hassles and problems and obstacles on your behalf and sit back and enjoy your wonderful Hawaiian vacation.
For the price of a tour, you can let them take care of everything for you. All you have to do is show up at the pickup location on time, and that is it. Most Pearl Harbor Tours include the Arizona Memorial Tickets. This way, you do not have to worry about getting tickets in advance. There is no need to arrange your own transportation. You also don’t have to worry about making it to Pearl Harbor in time since the transportation is included and the ticket times are appropriate for the tour. No need to worry about parking at Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
. The driver/guide will take you into the Visitor Center, give you an orientation, and put the Pearl Harbor ticket right in your hand. Your only responsibility would be to be ready and in line at the theater around 15 minutes before the time on your ticket. Then the question is, which tour company should you book a tour with? In truth, there are a lot of great companies out here. However, we feel our tours are a cut above. For one thing, we have small group tours of 11 passengers or less consider smallest and best Pearl Harbor Tours
on Oahu, but at the price of a large bus tour. We even offer a great variety of Private Pearl Harbor Tours. We offer great service at unbeatable prices and quality. Check our selection of discounted Pearl Harbor Tours, Private Pearl Harbor Tours, Our Oahu Tour selections and Pearl Harbor Island Hopping Tours which flying out of Maui
and Kona islands
to Pearl Harbor by clicking on the name of tour you are interested or island you are coming from.